Special Counsel Robert Mueller released a much anticipated and heavily-redacted memorandum Friday on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, accusing him of ‘multiple discernible lies’ to federal investigators that violated his plea agreement, according to reports. The Special Counsel team also accused Manafort of making false statements about his contacts with Trump administration officials, including information…
- Bringing Compassion to Justice: How Would Our World Look if there Was More Compassion and Less Punishment?
- Spain Sees Surge In Migrant Crime “Because Of Political Cowardice”
- Google and Big Tech Are Already Implementing Their Chinese-Tested Blacklists on US Conservatives
- North Korean Sex Slaves Forced To Endure Rape, Exploitation And Forced Marriage In China
- Escobar: “Clash Of Civilizations” Or Crisis Of Civilization?