In a public Facebook post made today, University of Sydney academic Dr Tim Anderson announced that he has been "suspended from [his] position as a senior lecturer and banned from entering the university." The decision follows a long-standing series of investigations made by the University's Review Committee into Anderson's public conduct, chaired by Provost and Deputy Vice-Chancellor Stephen Garton. In a letter addressed by Garton to Anderson, shared with Anderson's Facebook post, the Deputy Vice-Chancellor explains that Anderson was in breach of his contract of employment and several University policies through the distribution of certain lecture materials.
- FBI and DOJ Brass Had Exculpatory Evidence to Absolve Trump Campaign and Withheld It from FISA Court
- MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow’s Ratings Plummet To Yearly Low
- Media Loves Book Insisting Boys Are The Problem With Boyhood
- Why It Doesn’t Matter Who Wins Democrats’ 2020 Primary
- Trans Activists Silence The Science So They Can Claim It’s On Their Side