Two days ago, the special counsel investigating Russian influence on the Trump campaign submitted a sentencing memo urging leniency for a cooperating witness, former national security adviser Mike Flynn, and the press is, not surprisingly, leaving out the Israel angle. Flynn's confessed crime was lying to the FBI about his acting at Israel's behest in December 2016 to call the Russian ambassador to ask him to veto a Security Council resolution against Israeli settlements that Obama as a lame duck was about to abstain on.
- Rebellious Tories Force ‘No Confidence’ Vote; Pound Rallies As May Expected To Prevail
- Bomb threat at Facebook’s Silicon Valley campus, police sound ‘all clear’
- Trudeau government signs UN Global Compact On Migration, dealing a devastating blow to Canadian sovereignty
- Europe Struggles As The ECB Pretends To Know What They’re Doing
- France: A Revolt against Europe’s Elites?