Two days ago, the special counsel investigating Russian influence on the Trump campaign submitted a sentencing memo urging leniency for a cooperating witness, former national security adviser Mike Flynn, and the press is, not surprisingly, leaving out the Israel angle. Flynn's confessed crime was lying to the FBI about his acting at Israel's behest in December 2016 to call the Russian ambassador to ask him to veto a Security Council resolution against Israeli settlements that Obama as a lame duck was about to abstain on.
- Russian Plans for This Week’s European Union Elections
- Spectacular light show as meteor fireball lights up south-eastern Australia
- Buchanan: Has The Day Of The Nationalists Come For Europe?
- Turkey: Erdogan Describes Armenian Genocide as ‘Reasonable Relocation’
- Trump: ‘Hateful’ Dems On ‘Fishing Expedition’, Want ‘Do-Over’ On Mueller Report