Russian President Vladimir Putin opened the meeting of the Eurasian Economic Council Thursday by calling on the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) to consider the idea of creating a common payment infrastructure. "We suggest that the issue of creating common payment infrastructure using up-to-date financial technologies in EEU should be developed," he said. "That would enhance sustainability of national payment systems of the EEU countries by making them less dependent on the dollar and other foreign currencies," the Russian president explained. This means "boosting economic sovereignty," Putin added.
- Border Patrol Nabbed 400 Illegals In Under 5 Minutes Yesterday
- Border Patrol Apprehends 400 Illegals in 5 Minutes in Beto O’Rourke’s District — Beto Wants to Tear Down the Wall There
- New Zealand gunman mind-controlled by 9/11 false flag operation: Analyst
- Pubescent Voting Bloc: Nancy Pelosi, ‘We’re Collecting Thoughts About’ Lowering The Voting Age
- The Expanding Global Footprint of U.S. Special Operations