Russian President Vladimir Putin opened the meeting of the Eurasian Economic Council Thursday by calling on the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) to consider the idea of creating a common payment infrastructure. "We suggest that the issue of creating common payment infrastructure using up-to-date financial technologies in EEU should be developed," he said. "That would enhance sustainability of national payment systems of the EEU countries by making them less dependent on the dollar and other foreign currencies," the Russian president explained. This means "boosting economic sovereignty," Putin added.
- The Entire News Media Is Biased. They Should Just Embrace It
- What’s Happening Inside The Fight To Break Up Big Tech
- 13 Real-Life, Character Driven Films To Check Out In Theaters This Fall
- If Vaping Is Banned, Millions Of Americans Will Needlessly Die
- Go Away, Whiny Feminists, Saying ‘You Guys’ Is Not A Real Problem