Russian President Vladimir Putin opened the meeting of the Eurasian Economic Council Thursday by calling on the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) to consider the idea of creating a common payment infrastructure. "We suggest that the issue of creating common payment infrastructure using up-to-date financial technologies in EEU should be developed," he said. "That would enhance sustainability of national payment systems of the EEU countries by making them less dependent on the dollar and other foreign currencies," the Russian president explained. This means "boosting economic sovereignty," Putin added.
- Creepy Joe Biden Plants a Wet One on Granddaughter’s Lips at Nevada Rally (VIDEO)
- Mexico president calls ‘El Chapo’ sentence inhumane
- Border Patrol has stored enough fentanyl to kill 794M
- Circumventing The Straits Of Hormuz – Time To Dust Off The Trans-Arabia Canal Project?
- Illegal Aliens Storm Across Texas Border in ‘Waves’ – Assault Border Patrol Agents