The major question concerning the Clinton Foundation is not that it has apparently become the largest unprosecuted fraud ever, but rather why it is taking so long to expose, prosecute and convict those responsible? Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel sat down to answer this and other questions with Sputnik. The Clinton Foundation's allegedly fraudulent activities are likely to come under the spotlight on December 5, 2018, when United States Attorney John Huber, appointed by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, is due to testify about his probe into the organisation. Meanwhile, it was reported that two whistle-blowers had signalled their willingness to shed light on the charity's alleged wrongdoings. Sputnik reached out to Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel, who has been conducting a private investigation into the Clintons' charity for three years, asking him to comment on the developments.
- Chappaquiddick – the undoing of Sen Ted Kennedy – Continues Sunday Dec 16 on Fox News
- Neofeudalism Isn’t A Flaw – It’s The System Working Perfectly
- Obamacare Gutted: Core Provisions Ruled Unconstitutional By Texas Judge
- Rod Rosenstein WILL NOT ALLOW Gen. Flynn Interrogator Joe Pientka To Testify — Despite His Reported Willingness to Defend Flynn
- Incarceration Crisis: 50% Of Americans Have Had A Family Member Jailed