The major question concerning the Clinton Foundation is not that it has apparently become the largest unprosecuted fraud ever, but rather why it is taking so long to expose, prosecute and convict those responsible? Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel sat down to answer this and other questions with Sputnik. The Clinton Foundation's allegedly fraudulent activities are likely to come under the spotlight on December 5, 2018, when United States Attorney John Huber, appointed by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, is due to testify about his probe into the organisation. Meanwhile, it was reported that two whistle-blowers had signalled their willingness to shed light on the charity's alleged wrongdoings. Sputnik reached out to Wall Street analyst Charles Ortel, who has been conducting a private investigation into the Clintons' charity for three years, asking him to comment on the developments.
- Dow Dumped At Cash Market Open After 3M Extends Losses
- Trader Warns “Today Could Be The Canary Moment”
- DHS Releases 7,000 Border Crossers Into US Cities Over Five Day Period
- Groper Joe Biden Enters Race for President (VIDEO)
- Streaming Now: Steve Bannon, Frank Gaffney Speak On China’s Economic Warfare