If police think there is a bad guy in your home, they can and smash out windows, kick in doors, and even rip walls completely off. Even when this alleged bad guy is not in the home, police can and will destroy it anyway. Crystal Thomas just learned this fact the hard way-and just before Christmas, she is now homeless. Last Friday, police executed a search warrant at Thomas' home looking for her 16-year-old son who was suspected of robbing a store. The execution of the search warrant consisted of smashing in all the windows, tearing off doors, kicking in window units, ripping walls off, and destroying furniture. Cops even smashed the basketball goal outside the home-just for good measure.
- France: Macron Sides with the Mullahs
- A Tribute to the Late Václav Havel on the 30-Year Anniversary of the Velvet Revolution
- Treating the ‘Peace to Prosperity Plan’ as a Serious Negotiation Template for a Larger Palestinian-Israeli Settlement
- Yellowstone’s Steamboat Geyser breaks yearly eruption record
- Saudis, Israel Attack Pro-Iran Militias On Syria-Iraq Border – Report