If police think there is a bad guy in your home, they can and smash out windows, kick in doors, and even rip walls completely off. Even when this alleged bad guy is not in the home, police can and will destroy it anyway. Crystal Thomas just learned this fact the hard way-and just before Christmas, she is now homeless. Last Friday, police executed a search warrant at Thomas' home looking for her 16-year-old son who was suspected of robbing a store. The execution of the search warrant consisted of smashing in all the windows, tearing off doors, kicking in window units, ripping walls off, and destroying furniture. Cops even smashed the basketball goal outside the home-just for good measure.
- Creepy Joe Biden Plants a Wet One on Granddaughter’s Lips at Nevada Rally (VIDEO)
- Circumventing The Straits Of Hormuz – Time To Dust Off The Trans-Arabia Canal Project?
- Illegal Aliens Storm Across Texas Border in ‘Waves’ – Assault Border Patrol Agents
- ‘Noose’ Which Sent UMich Dean On Racism Tirade Turns Out To Be Fishing Knot Practice
- MUST SEE: THREE VIDEOS That Prove Radical Squad Leader Rashida Tlaib is a Violent Lunatic with Unchecked Anger Issues