Three people died after being struck by a bolt of lightning Wednesday afternoon in Mutasa district's Ward 28 near Chavhanga Primary School. ZRP provincial spokesperson Inspector Tavhiringwa Kakohwa said he was on leave referring questions to Nyanga district counterpart Assistant Inspector Cuthbert Tanyanyiwa who said they were yet to receive a report on the incident. According to local villagers Misheck Nheredzo, Jealous Nyabanda and Phenias Mubata died after being struck by lightning while thatching a hut. "They were thatching a hut when disaster struck. It's sad. Police have been notified but we have been told to go ahead with burial arrangements," said one villager.
- Neofeudalism Isn’t A Flaw – It’s The System Working Perfectly
- Obamacare Gutted: Core Provisions Ruled Unconstitutional By Texas Judge
- Rod Rosenstein WILL NOT ALLOW Gen. Flynn Interrogator Joe Pientka To Testify — Despite His Reported Willingness to Defend Flynn
- Incarceration Crisis: 50% Of Americans Have Had A Family Member Jailed
- Washington Is Changing The World Order Against Its Own Interests: PCR