© Joanna Kosinska/Unsplash An elementary school in Nebraska has banned a long list of Christmas-themed items in hopes of being "inclusive and culturally sensitive to all of our students," the principal said. According to a report from Liberty Counsel, a religious liberty law firm, principal Jennifer Sinclair has banned an extensive list of items from Manchester Elementary School of Elkhorn Public Schools.
- Neofeudalism Isn’t A Flaw – It’s The System Working Perfectly
- Obamacare Gutted: Core Provisions Ruled Unconstitutional By Texas Judge
- Rod Rosenstein WILL NOT ALLOW Gen. Flynn Interrogator Joe Pientka To Testify — Despite His Reported Willingness to Defend Flynn
- Incarceration Crisis: 50% Of Americans Have Had A Family Member Jailed
- Washington Is Changing The World Order Against Its Own Interests: PCR