© Joanna Kosinska/Unsplash An elementary school in Nebraska has banned a long list of Christmas-themed items in hopes of being "inclusive and culturally sensitive to all of our students," the principal said. According to a report from Liberty Counsel, a religious liberty law firm, principal Jennifer Sinclair has banned an extensive list of items from Manchester Elementary School of Elkhorn Public Schools.
- Dow Dumped At Cash Market Open After 3M Extends Losses
- Trader Warns “Today Could Be The Canary Moment”
- DHS Releases 7,000 Border Crossers Into US Cities Over Five Day Period
- Groper Joe Biden Enters Race for President (VIDEO)
- Streaming Now: Steve Bannon, Frank Gaffney Speak On China’s Economic Warfare