Bringing balance to the universe: New theory could explain missing 95 percent of the cosmos December 5, 2018, Scientists at the University of Oxford may have solved one of the biggest questions in modern physics, with a new paper unifying dark matter and dark energy into a single phenomenon: a fluid which possesses 'negative mass." If you were to push a negative mass, it would accelerate towards you. This astonishing new theory may also prove right a prediction that Einstein made 100 years ago. Our current, widely recognised model of the Universe, called LambdaCDM, tells us nothing about what dark matter and dark energy are like physically. We only know about them because of the gravitational effects they have on other, observable matter. This new model, published today in Astronomy and Astrophysics, by Dr. Jamie Farnes from the Oxford e-Research Centre, Department of Engineering Science, offers a new explanation. Dr. Farnes says: "We now think that both dark matter and dark energy...
- Neofeudalism Isn’t A Flaw – It’s The System Working Perfectly
- Obamacare Gutted: Core Provisions Ruled Unconstitutional By Texas Judge
- Rod Rosenstein WILL NOT ALLOW Gen. Flynn Interrogator Joe Pientka To Testify — Despite His Reported Willingness to Defend Flynn
- Incarceration Crisis: 50% Of Americans Have Had A Family Member Jailed
- Washington Is Changing The World Order Against Its Own Interests: PCR