On the eve of Thanksgiving, New York State Senator Jose Peralta, 47, died tragically and suddenly of what is being called 'septic shock'. This New York Post article interviewed Peralta's wife Evelyn who offered a few details: "All they said is that he was septic," Evelyn Peralta said Friday afternoon, after meeting officials with the city Medical Examiner's office. "And that led to organ failure," she said of her 47-year-old husband, the state Senate's first Dominican-American member. "They need to do additional tests," she said. "There is no final conclusion yet. They don't know" what caused the fatal blood infection, she said. "His body was poisoning itself." She added, tearfully, "I just came back from viewing the body. The doctor said it's rare, [given] his age and that it happened so quick ... he was healthy. He was a healthy guy."
- Bringing Compassion to Justice: How Would Our World Look if there Was More Compassion and Less Punishment?
- Spain Sees Surge In Migrant Crime “Because Of Political Cowardice”
- Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
- Google and Big Tech Are Already Implementing Their Chinese-Tested Blacklists on US Conservatives
- North Korean Sex Slaves Forced To Endure Rape, Exploitation And Forced Marriage In China