On the eve of Thanksgiving, New York State Senator Jose Peralta, 47, died tragically and suddenly of what is being called 'septic shock'. This New York Post article interviewed Peralta's wife Evelyn who offered a few details: "All they said is that he was septic," Evelyn Peralta said Friday afternoon, after meeting officials with the city Medical Examiner's office. "And that led to organ failure," she said of her 47-year-old husband, the state Senate's first Dominican-American member. "They need to do additional tests," she said. "There is no final conclusion yet. They don't know" what caused the fatal blood infection, she said. "His body was poisoning itself." She added, tearfully, "I just came back from viewing the body. The doctor said it's rare, [given] his age and that it happened so quick ... he was healthy. He was a healthy guy."
- Transparency: Trump Battles Pelosi and Schumer over Border Wall
- Rebellious Tories Force ‘No Confidence’ Vote; Pound Rallies As May Expected To Prevail
- Bomb threat at Facebook’s Silicon Valley campus, police sound ‘all clear’
- Trudeau government signs UN Global Compact On Migration, dealing a devastating blow to Canadian sovereignty
- Europe Struggles As The ECB Pretends To Know What They’re Doing