Mexico's new president - Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador - plans to work with the U.S. and Canada to crack down on the immigration crisis facing North America. Lopez Obrador gave more details about the three-way plan on Monday, while giving his first news conference as president. In exchange for Mexico offering to help cut down on illegal immigration, the U.S. and Canada will invest in the country's future building projects.
- Russian Plans for This Week’s European Union Elections
- Spectacular light show as meteor fireball lights up south-eastern Australia
- Buchanan: Has The Day Of The Nationalists Come For Europe?
- Turkey: Erdogan Describes Armenian Genocide as ‘Reasonable Relocation’
- Trump: ‘Hateful’ Dems On ‘Fishing Expedition’, Want ‘Do-Over’ On Mueller Report