Mexico's new president - Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador - plans to work with the U.S. and Canada to crack down on the immigration crisis facing North America. Lopez Obrador gave more details about the three-way plan on Monday, while giving his first news conference as president. In exchange for Mexico offering to help cut down on illegal immigration, the U.S. and Canada will invest in the country's future building projects.
- ‘I know how to cut well’: Erdoğan reveals new parts from audio recording of Khashoggi murder quoting Saudi forensic expert
- President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip to Arlington Cemetery on Wreaths Across America Day (VIDEO)
- Western media silent on illegal detention of Russian journalist Kirill Vyshinsky, imprisoned without fair trial in Ukraine
- Getting scary – AI generated people
- More Than 150 People Are Moving Out Of Chicago Every Day