The Democrats managed to retake the House in November's midterm elections but it didn't quite amount to the impending 'blue wave' that was prophesied. One Democrat senator believes she knows the reason why. Speaking to Canadian-American writer and journalist Dahlia Lithwick at a conference in Washington DC Tuesday, Senator Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) argued that Democrats were more adept at appealing to voters' minds than their hearts when asked how Democrats could improve voter turnout. "We're really good at shoving out all the information that touch people here [pointing to her head] but not here [pointing to her heart]," Hirono said.
- Sarah Sanders BLASTS Liberal Media, Demands Apology
- SPLC president stepping down amid misconduct allegations
- Exclusive Audio: CAIR-LA Executive Director Announces Plans to Expand and Mobilize Muslim Community – Open 80 New Mosques in California
- Fake News for sale: Guardian and Open Philanthropy Project ink deal to pen stories
- No, Barr’s Summary Of The Mueller Report Does Not Support Trump’s Alleged Obstruction