Camille Paglia is one of the most interesting and explosive thinkers of our time. She transgresses academic boundaries and blows up media forms. She's brilliant on politics, art, literature, philosophy, and the culture wars. She's also very keen on the email Q and A format for interviews. So, after reading her new collection of essays, Provocations, Spectator USA sent her some questions. *** You've been a sharp political prognosticator over the years. So can I start by asking for a prediction. What will happen in 2020 in America? Will Hillary Clinton run again? If the economy continues strong, Trump will be reelected. The Democrats (my party) have been in chaos since the 2016 election and have no coherent message except Trump hatred. Despite the vast pack of potential candidates, no one yet seems to have the edge. I had high hopes for Kamala Harris, but she missed a huge opportunity to play a moderating, statesmanlike role and has already imprinted an image of herself as a ruthless...
- At least 14 dead after flash floods in Bamako, Mali
- Wedbush Calls Tesla A “Code Red Situation” Sending Stock Crashing To 3 Year Low
- Jihadis and Muslim Jew-Haters On Telegram Praise Stabbing Of Jewish Woman In Sweden
- Dustin Nemos: Kick-Off Free Speech Movement Massive Class Action Lawsuit Against #GoogleGestapo
- “WRONG!” – Trump Slams NYT Over Latest Deutsche Bank Story