Agrobiologist and scientific researcher Dr. Albrecht Glatzle, author of over 100 scientific papers and two textbooks, has published research that shows "there is no scientific evidence, whatsoever, that domestic livestock could represent a risk for the Earth's climate" and that the "warming potential of anthropogenic GHG [greenhouse gas] emissions has been exaggerated". Glatzle, 2018 Domestic Livestock and Its Alleged Role in Climate Change Abstract: "Our key conclusion is there is no need for anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases (GHGs), and even less so for livestock-born emissions, to explain climate change. Climate has always been changing, and even the present warming is most likely driven by natural factors. The warming potential of anthropogenic GHG emissions has been exaggerated, and the beneficial impacts of manmade CO2 emissions for nature, agriculture, and global food security have been systematically suppressed, ignored, or at least downplayed by the IPCC...
- Hulk crash! ‘Incredible Hulk’ actor Lou Ferrigno hospitalized after pneumonia vaccination
- Podcast: On the Objective – Walking Patiently With God – Bill Chapman & Chris Baucom – 12.15.2018
- SOTT FOCUS: The Hitlergate Hearings
- ‘I know how to cut well’: Erdoğan reveals new parts from audio recording of Khashoggi murder quoting Saudi forensic expert
- President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip to Arlington Cemetery on Wreaths Across America Day (VIDEO)