Agrobiologist and scientific researcher Dr. Albrecht Glatzle, author of over 100 scientific papers and two textbooks, has published research that shows "there is no scientific evidence, whatsoever, that domestic livestock could represent a risk for the Earth's climate" and that the "warming potential of anthropogenic GHG [greenhouse gas] emissions has been exaggerated". Glatzle, 2018 Domestic Livestock and Its Alleged Role in Climate Change Abstract: "Our key conclusion is there is no need for anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases (GHGs), and even less so for livestock-born emissions, to explain climate change. Climate has always been changing, and even the present warming is most likely driven by natural factors. The warming potential of anthropogenic GHG emissions has been exaggerated, and the beneficial impacts of manmade CO2 emissions for nature, agriculture, and global food security have been systematically suppressed, ignored, or at least downplayed by the IPCC...
- Bringing Compassion to Justice: How Would Our World Look if there Was More Compassion and Less Punishment?
- Spain Sees Surge In Migrant Crime “Because Of Political Cowardice”
- Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
- Google and Big Tech Are Already Implementing Their Chinese-Tested Blacklists on US Conservatives
- North Korean Sex Slaves Forced To Endure Rape, Exploitation And Forced Marriage In China