We just got more evidence that our planet is becoming increasingly unstable. On Friday a magnitude 7.0 earthquake destroyed homes, ripped apart roads and destroyed infrastructure all throughout Anchorage, Alaska. According to the USGS, the earthquake hit at 8:29 AM and the epicenter was approximately 7 miles north of Anchorage. That quake was followed by a highly destructive magnitude 5.7 aftershock just a little while later. Alaska Governor Bill Walker has declared a state of emergency, and the entire region is in a state of chaos. Unfortunately, as global seismic activity continues to increase, more quakes like this are inevitable. Like Alaska, the entire west coast of the United States sits directly along the "Ring of Fire", and many have warned that "the Big One" is coming sooner rather than later. Comment: See: Pay attention to the Pacific Ring of Fire as major geo events trigger concern Tonight, large numbers of Anchorage residents are suddenly homeless, and that includes...
- The US Boogeyman Is Coming For You…No Matter Where In The World You Are
- Jordan Peterson speaks out on Patreon’s deplatforming controversy
- “I Know How To Cut Well” – Erdogan Reveals More Audio Of Khashoggi Killing
- German court forced to add ‘diverse’ as a gender to birth register
- China’s ‘dark side of the moon’ lander successfully entered lunar orbit