A killer who murdered three young children and impaled their bodies on railings is to be released from jail after he was deemed no longer "a significant risk". David McGreavy, 67, battered to death a nine-month-old baby, strangled her four-year-old brother and cut the throat of their sister, two. He also mutilated their bodies with a pick axe before impaling them on a neighbour's spiked garden railings. But a three-member Parole Board has decided McGreavy, dubbed the "Monster of Worcester", is safe for release, according to The Sun . The children's furious mum Elsie Urry said: "I was told he'd never go free."
- Podcast: On the Objective – Walking Patiently With God – Bill Chapman & Chris Baucom – 12.15.2018
- ‘I know how to cut well’: Erdoğan reveals new parts from audio recording of Khashoggi murder quoting Saudi forensic expert
- President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip to Arlington Cemetery on Wreaths Across America Day (VIDEO)
- Western media silent on illegal detention of Russian journalist Kirill Vyshinsky, imprisoned without fair trial in Ukraine
- Getting scary – AI generated people