The three-term Democratic Congresswoman has been stoking speculation that she'll run for president in 2020. That's after she met with Democrats in New Hampshire, traditionally the first state to hold a presidential primary. "I first ran for office in Hawaii when I was 21 years old. I ran for the state house," she told a meet-and-greet gathering of Rockingham County Democrats in Exeter. She spoke with individual voters after her formal talk and question and answer session. When she was asked directly whether she was running, she did not deny it.
- Jihad Groups Release Posters Threatening The U.S. And Christians
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg Vows Facebook Will Work With Governments on Hate Speech
- GATEWAY PUNDIT EXCLUSIVE: UK’s Spy Confession is a Lie and We Caught Them – Kavalec Notes Prove UK Was Spying on Trump Earlier Than Reported
- 16-Year-Old Conservative CJ Pearson DESTROYS Rapper Offset Over His ‘Slavory’ Tweet (VIDEO)
- Zero Hedge: CNN & MSNBC Rigged Polls for Joe Biden Against Bernie Sanders — We are Shocked, Shocked, by this Meddling in US “Democracy”