An administrator encouraged Sigma Chi to take down the American flag flown in front of its house in order to improve its image on campus. Let me explain. We all know the fate of Sigma Chi: it no longer exists. As is the experience of many Stanford Greek organizations past, while on probation last year, Sigma Chi sought to improve its image with the university so as to ensure its survival and the eventual lifting of its probation. Obviously, this aim was not realized. Sigma Chi is gone. Nevertheless, some administrative advice extended to Sigma Chi during this effort is worth noting, even after the fact, for its anti-Americanism. Pablo Lozano '18 is the primary source for the following account. Other individuals, who asked not to be named, have corroborated it. Lozano told that while on probation, Sigma Chi sought to make itself "an ally of the university." An administrator assigned to serve as a liaison between Residential Education and Sigma Chi - let's call him Mr. Z - was, in...
- Bringing Compassion to Justice: How Would Our World Look if there Was More Compassion and Less Punishment?
- Spain Sees Surge In Migrant Crime “Because Of Political Cowardice”
- Google and Big Tech Are Already Implementing Their Chinese-Tested Blacklists on US Conservatives
- North Korean Sex Slaves Forced To Endure Rape, Exploitation And Forced Marriage In China
- Escobar: “Clash Of Civilizations” Or Crisis Of Civilization?