I despise deplatforming. If you're unaware, deplatforming is the process by which activists proclaim any person is a bigot/fascist/Nazi/racist/trans-misogynist or otherwise offensive - and thus they should not have the freedom to express themselves publicly. Deplatforming comes in all shapes and sizes, from shutting down a speaker at a college or university to bans on Twitter or demonetizing on YouTube. Basically, its a euphemism for outright censorship. I recently shared an article from RT.com about a woman who was suspended from Twitter for tweeting "men aren't women." She railed against the politically correct tech giant immediately after her suspension, "This is fucking bullshit @twitter. I'm not allowed to say that men aren't women or ask questions about the notion of transgenderism at all anymore? That a multi billion dollar company is censoring BASIC FACTS and silencing people who ask questions about this dogma is INSANE."
- Rebellious Tories Force ‘No Confidence’ Vote; Pound Rallies As May Expected To Prevail
- Bomb threat at Facebook’s Silicon Valley campus, police sound ‘all clear’
- Trudeau government signs UN Global Compact On Migration, dealing a devastating blow to Canadian sovereignty
- Europe Struggles As The ECB Pretends To Know What They’re Doing
- France: A Revolt against Europe’s Elites?