A sheep in rural areas of Pol-e Dokhtar in Lorestan province has given birth to a live two-headed lamb. The 60-year-old farmer said that he has not seen anything similar in his life. There is no other information available about the current condition of the animal.
- “He’s Back” – Bernie Sanders Officially Enters 2020 Race
- Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For This Market To Have
- As Malaysia and Ireland Find Out, You Stand Up for Palestinian Rights at Your Peril
- “All Options Are Open”: Trump Threatens To Use The U.S. Military To Invade Venezuela
- Blain: “My Recent US Trip Was An Eye-Opener – Poverty Has Never Been So Visible On The Street”