Opposition journalist Jamal Khashoggi discussed plans to create an online youth movement to counter Riyadh state propaganda in the year before his murder with another opponent of the kingdom's policies using the encrypted WhatsApp messenger service, media reported on Sunday. According to the CNN broadcaster, in over 400 messages, Khashoggi discussed plans with fellow Montreal-based Saudi exile, Omar Abdulaziz, who received asylum in Canada. In the messages, Khashoggi is highly critical of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman al Saud, branding him as a "beast."
- GATEWAY PUNDIT EXCLUSIVE: UK’s Spy Confession is a Lie and We Caught Them – Kavalec Notes Prove UK Was Spying on Trump Earlier Than Reported
- 16-Year-Old Conservative CJ Pearson DESTROYS Rapper Offset Over His ‘Slavory’ Tweet (VIDEO)
- Zero Hedge: CNN & MSNBC Rigged Polls for Joe Biden Against Bernie Sanders — We are Shocked, Shocked, by this Meddling in US “Democracy”
- At least 14 dead after flash floods in Bamako, Mali
- Worth a Look: Free Digital Maps Including Peters Projection