After weeks of massive protests taking place in France, one thing is clear; the French people have had it with the current regime. After decades of oppression by an increasingly out of touch elite, economic stagnation, a repressive police state, and now rising fuel prices, the French people are finally standing up and demanding that the status quo give way to the ever burgeoning concept of democracy. Almost as soon as the protests began, the Macron regime launched a brutal crackdown on protesters, even going so far as to use chemical weapons against unarmed people in their attempt to stifle the sparks of democracy. Hundreds of innocent people have been injured at the hands of the regime's security forces. Dozens of arrests have also been made with victims presumably being taken to Macron's torture chambers. The recent Macron regime attempt to raise fuel prices yet again seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back and, combined with images of Macron jetting across the world,...
- Russian Plans for This Week’s European Union Elections
- Spectacular light show as meteor fireball lights up south-eastern Australia
- Buchanan: Has The Day Of The Nationalists Come For Europe?
- Turkey: Erdogan Describes Armenian Genocide as ‘Reasonable Relocation’
- Trump: ‘Hateful’ Dems On ‘Fishing Expedition’, Want ‘Do-Over’ On Mueller Report