The Alton Nolen case is very much worth remembering, along with all terror attacks that occur on U.S. soil, not just for the victims and their survivors but for lessons that must be learned.
- Rebellious Tories Force ‘No Confidence’ Vote; Pound Rallies As May Expected To Prevail
- Bomb threat at Facebook’s Silicon Valley campus, police sound ‘all clear’
- Trudeau government signs UN Global Compact On Migration, dealing a devastating blow to Canadian sovereignty
- Europe Struggles As The ECB Pretends To Know What They’re Doing
- France: A Revolt against Europe’s Elites?