The IDF on Tuesday uncovered the first cross-border Hezbollah tunnel from a home in the Lebanese village of Kfar Kila some 40 meters into Israeli territory outside the town of Metulla, the IDF Spokesperson's Unit announced in a statement Tuesday. It was the first tunnel that the IDF said it had discovered as part of Operation Northern Shield, which was launched to expose and destroy offensive cross-border tunnels built by the Lebanese Shi'ite terror group, a proxy of Iran, along the Lebanon border and into northern Israel. Comment: Hezbollah is not a 'terror group', despite what Israel and the United States say. It is a political group comprising a large part of the Lebanese population, which has a militant wing tasked with defending Lebanon against Israeli aggression - something it's very good at, which is why Israel hates it so much. Hezbollah actually fights terrorism - unlike Israel. According to the military, it took Hezbollah some two years to build the 600-foot-long tunnel,...
- Bringing Compassion to Justice: How Would Our World Look if there Was More Compassion and Less Punishment?
- Spain Sees Surge In Migrant Crime “Because Of Political Cowardice”
- Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
- Google and Big Tech Are Already Implementing Their Chinese-Tested Blacklists on US Conservatives
- North Korean Sex Slaves Forced To Endure Rape, Exploitation And Forced Marriage In China