The IDF on Tuesday uncovered the first cross-border Hezbollah tunnel from a home in the Lebanese village of Kfar Kila some 40 meters into Israeli territory outside the town of Metulla, the IDF Spokesperson's Unit announced in a statement Tuesday. It was the first tunnel that the IDF said it had discovered as part of Operation Northern Shield, which was launched to expose and destroy offensive cross-border tunnels built by the Lebanese Shi'ite terror group, a proxy of Iran, along the Lebanon border and into northern Israel. Comment: Hezbollah is not a 'terror group', despite what Israel and the United States say. It is a political group comprising a large part of the Lebanese population, which has a militant wing tasked with defending Lebanon against Israeli aggression - something it's very good at, which is why Israel hates it so much. Hezbollah actually fights terrorism - unlike Israel. According to the military, it took Hezbollah some two years to build the 600-foot-long tunnel,...
- Dershowitz on General Flynn: I Said He Was Not Guilty, Should Fight This and Would Win on Number of Grounds (VIDEO)
- “Sellers Have Gotten Greedy”: Metro NY Leads Nationwide Trend Of Tumbling Housing Prices
- The Real Reason Western Media & CIA Turned Against Saudi’s MbS
- The best way to undermine the Bill of Rights
- Baltimore County Spends $147 Million On School Laptops; Four Years Later Test Scores Still Terrible