Is there an answer to the problem of identity politics in America? For some, the "solution" is direct. "We need to take on the oppression narrative," conservative commentator Heather Mac Donald said at a Heritage Foundation gathering on Capitol Hill. Americans need to "rebut" the idea "that every difference in American society today is the result by definition of discrimination," Mac Donald said during the event Monday, called "Identity Politics Is a Threat to Society. Is There Anything We Can Do About It at This Point?" Without challenging this overarching narrative, the Manhattan Institute fellow said, "there is going to be no end to identity politics."
- Jordan Peterson speaks out on Patreon’s deplatforming controversy
- German court forced to add ‘diverse’ as a gender to birth register
- China’s ‘dark side of the moon’ lander successfully entered lunar orbit
- Brian Stelter Releases Racy Burlesque Christmas Calendar, Shocks Alex Jones
- Putin: Drug content in rap songs is concerning, but banning will only make things worse