A rainstorm brought flash flooding to parts of the Indonesian city of Semarang, in Central Java province, on Monday, December 3. Traffic in the city was subsequently disrupted due to flash flooding and trees were knocked down by heavy winds. Motorists on the Pantura Route, which connects Semarang and other northern coastal cities on Java island, also reported traffic chaos. This footage, shared on December 3, shows the West Flood Canal in Semarang almost bursting its banks after flash flooding hit the city.
- FLASHBACK: Liberal Hack Colbert Hurled Vulgar Slurs against President Trump Saying His Mouth Was Putin’s “Cock Holster” — Will He Now Apologize?
- Here Comes The Selling: CTAs, Dealer Gamma Flip Short Today
- Nunes: We need to see origin of investigation
- Gorka compares Mueller to mob boss
- Waters announces Mueller report: ‘not the end of anything’