Snow fell on Akureyri, the largest town in North Iceland last night. The snow was measured this morning at 105 cm by the Iceland Met Office. Akureyri police have published photos on Facebook of the snow and asked residents to take care when driving to school or work as many streets are difficult to pass.
- ‘I know how to cut well’: Erdoğan reveals new parts from audio recording of Khashoggi murder quoting Saudi forensic expert
- President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip to Arlington Cemetery on Wreaths Across America Day (VIDEO)
- Western media silent on illegal detention of Russian journalist Kirill Vyshinsky, imprisoned without fair trial in Ukraine
- Getting scary – AI generated people
- More Than 150 People Are Moving Out Of Chicago Every Day