Psychotherapist Bob Withers on the dangers of trans ideology. The number of children identifying as transgender is on the rise. Referrals to the NHS's Tavistock Gender Identity Development Service have increased by an astonishing 2,500 per cent in the past nine years. Psychotherapist Bob Withers is concerned that large numbers of children are being transitioned unnecessarily, and that discussion of this phenomenon is being closed down by trans activists. spiked caught up with him to find out more. spiked: What first made you want to intervene in this debate? Bob Withers: 25 years ago I had my first ever trans client. Chris had been living as a trans woman for nine years but had decided to de-transition. By that stage, he had lost his penis. Looking back, he felt he identified as a woman for psychological reasons. But he had fallen in with the trans community and got the idea in his head that he needed to transition with surgery. You have to have counselling in order to get the...
- Dershowitz on General Flynn: I Said He Was Not Guilty, Should Fight This and Would Win on Number of Grounds (VIDEO)
- “Sellers Have Gotten Greedy”: Metro NY Leads Nationwide Trend Of Tumbling Housing Prices
- The Real Reason Western Media & CIA Turned Against Saudi’s MbS
- The best way to undermine the Bill of Rights
- Baltimore County Spends $147 Million On School Laptops; Four Years Later Test Scores Still Terrible