No more dinners with female colleagues. Don't sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings. In fact, as a wealth adviser put it, just hiring a woman these days is "an unknown risk." What if she took something he said the wrong way? Across Wall Street, men are adopting controversial strategies for the #MeToo era and, in the process, making life even harder for women. Comment: This is a natural result of the feminist ideology that currently is spreading throughout Western culture. By making men into your enemy, they responded by protecting themselves. Feminism has turned women into a risk in the business world. If feminism wanted to increase equality at the workplace, it's going about it the wrong way. Call it the Pence Effect, after U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, who has said he avoids dining alone with any woman other than his wife. In finance, the overarching impact can be, in essence, gender segregation.
- Jordan Peterson speaks out on Patreon’s deplatforming controversy
- German court forced to add ‘diverse’ as a gender to birth register
- China’s ‘dark side of the moon’ lander successfully entered lunar orbit
- Brian Stelter Releases Racy Burlesque Christmas Calendar, Shocks Alex Jones
- Putin: Drug content in rap songs is concerning, but banning will only make things worse