U.S. President Donald Trump says he is certain that "at some time in the future" he, Chinese President Xi Jinping, and Russian President Vladimir Putin "will start talking about a meaningful halt to what has become a major and uncontrollable Arms Race." Trump made the remark on Twitter on December 3 after holding talks with Xi and a brief discussion with Putin during a G20 summit in Buenos Aires late last week. Trump added that the United States spent $716 billion this year, suggesting that was the amount it had spent on weapons or the military, and adding, "Crazy!" The tweet came amid tension between Washington and Moscow over Trump's announcement in October that the United States will withdraw from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty. The bilateral 1987 pact prohibits Russia and the United States from producing, possessing, and deploying ground-launched ballistic and cruise missiles with a range of 500 to 5,500 kilometers. Trump said the United States would...
- Zero Hedge: CNN & MSNBC Rigged Polls for Joe Biden Against Bernie Sanders — We are Shocked, Shocked, by this Meddling in US “Democracy”
- At least 14 dead after flash floods in Bamako, Mali
- Wedbush Calls Tesla A “Code Red Situation” Sending Stock Crashing To 3 Year Low
- Jihadis and Muslim Jew-Haters On Telegram Praise Stabbing Of Jewish Woman In Sweden
- Dustin Nemos: Kick-Off Free Speech Movement Massive Class Action Lawsuit Against #GoogleGestapo