US President Donald Trump has called for his former attorney Michael Cohen to be jailed after he pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about a potential real estate deal in Moscow, tweeting that the lawyer "makes up stories." Trump tweeted in response to news that Cohen's legal team had asked a judge for no prison time, citing his cooperation with multiple ongoing investigations, including special counsel Robert Mueller's probe into alleged collusion between Trump and Russian officials in 2016. In the tweet, Trump asked why Cohen was allowed to get away with "terrible" things "having to do with fraud, big loans, Taxis, etc." - a reference to Cohen's legal trouble around a tax evasion case involving a New York taxi business - without serving a prison sentence.
- Podcast: On the Objective – Walking Patiently With God – Bill Chapman & Chris Baucom – 12.15.2018
- ‘I know how to cut well’: Erdoğan reveals new parts from audio recording of Khashoggi murder quoting Saudi forensic expert
- President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip to Arlington Cemetery on Wreaths Across America Day (VIDEO)
- Western media silent on illegal detention of Russian journalist Kirill Vyshinsky, imprisoned without fair trial in Ukraine
- Getting scary – AI generated people