You may think the person bragging about how much money his policy is giving to the Pentagon would be the last person to complain about it. Think again. Donald Trump called this defense spending hike "crazy!" Under the incumbent US president the country has made a sharp turn towards a more aggressive foreign policy. He reversed the Obama-era limitations on defense spending, pushing a multibillion hike in the military budget for FY2018 and FY2019 through Congress. Trump's administration also passed a number of key national security documents like the Nuclear Posture Review and the National Military Strategy, which stated that a confrontation with Russia and China are primary goals for the US military.
- India Redeployed Nuclear-Armed Subs During War Games Turned “Real Time” Crisis
- How The Fed Can Surprise Investors This Week
- Wow. Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour Is “Triggered” By Those Who Piled on Ilhan Omar for her Anti-Semitic Remarks
- Dimon: U.S. economy split, leaving poor behind
- Netherlands Eyewitnesses: Four men carried out Utrecht jihad massacre, screamed “ALLAHU AKBAR” in MULTIPLE ATTACKS