The Central American migrant caravans may seem like old news, but the narratives offered by the mainstream media clashed with reality sharply one week ago when a particular caravan found itself stopped at the US border in the Mexican city of Tijuana. There is a lot more to this and other groups, each numbering thousands of people, in their efforts to enter the United States. In a sense the entire battle between "one-world globalism" and "national sovereignty" can be found in the character, actions and the very nature and driving philosophy that has energized these groups of people. This video clip by independent journalist Ami Horowitz is extremely telling.
- A surfeit of empathy and an absence of compassion in the gender dysphoria discussion
- Malloch: Coming Soon – EU Elections in May 2019
- Elon Musk Tells 60 Minutes He Has No Idea How To Smoke Pot; Slams SEC: “I Do Not Respect Them”
- Blain: “I’ve Never Experienced A December Like This”
- Are Trump’s Days as POTUS Numbered? Peter Chowka on Hagmann Report Tonight 9 PM ET