The Central American migrant caravans may seem like old news, but the narratives offered by the mainstream media clashed with reality sharply one week ago when a particular caravan found itself stopped at the US border in the Mexican city of Tijuana. There is a lot more to this and other groups, each numbering thousands of people, in their efforts to enter the United States. In a sense the entire battle between "one-world globalism" and "national sovereignty" can be found in the character, actions and the very nature and driving philosophy that has energized these groups of people. This video clip by independent journalist Ami Horowitz is extremely telling.
- Hundreds Of “Black Vest” Migrants Seize Paris Airport Terminal: “France Does Not Belong To The French!”
- Taiwan’s Foreign Minister Slams China’s “Commie Brainwasher” In Shocking Tweet
- Jihad Groups Release Posters Threatening The U.S. And Christians
- Ford CEO Cuts 7,000 Workers As Global Salaried Workforce Decimated
- Key Events This Week: Trade War, EU Elections, Durables, PMIs And Fed Minutes