Syrian Army has killed over 270 Daesh terrorists during an offensive in Syrian Al-Suwayda province, the command of the Russian forces in Syria reported. Russian Defence Ministry reported that Syrian Army has killed over 270 Daesh terrorists and seized a huge stockpile of foreign weapons, including 12 TOW missiles, during offensive in Syrian's Al-Suwayda province. "During the operation, more than 270 militants were killed, a large stockpile of weapons of foreign production, munitions, shells, mines, including 12 [US-made] TOW anti-tank guided missiles, were seized," Oleg Makarevich said. He noted that the majority of militants came to the province from the area of At-Tanf, where a US military base is located.
- Brian Stelter Releases Racy Burlesque Christmas Calendar, Shocks Alex Jones
- Code Pink Uses Democrat Socialist Ocasio-Cortez in Campaign to Trash Israel
- Mueller Scrubbed Messages From Peter Strzok’s iPhone; OIG Recovers 19,000 New “FBI Lovebird” Texts
- The endgame in Maria Butina’s cruel ordeal
- Parrot tries to order items using Amazon’s Alexa