In the latest episode of the political romance between Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un, the American president said he is ready to fully grant the North Korean leader's wishes if he sticks to the denuclearizes of his country. Donald Trump asked South Korean President Moon Jae-in to relay the message during the G20 summit in Argentina, Moon told reporters after departing from the country. Trump noted that he has "a very friendly view of Chairman Kim and that he likes him," the South Korean leader said, as quoted by Yonhap News Agency. The US president "wishes Chairman Kim would implement the rest of their agreement and that he would make what Chairman Kim wants come true," Moon said. Trump and Kim held a milestone meeting in Singapore in June, where the latter agreed to give up nuclear weapons in exchange for unparalleled security guarantees for North Korea.
- Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memorandum Is A Roadmap For Indicting Trump
- 18 Top Comedians Who Can Never Host The Oscars Now
- Massachusetts Public School Continues To Allow Bullying, Harassment Of Jewish Students
- How John Taylor Gatto Helped Parents And Children Regain Our Freedom To Think
- Pound Slides On Report May To Delay Brexit Vote To Avoid “Huge Defeat”