This week, host Lee Camp has some sad news for selfie addicts and chatterboxes everywhere: cellphones do, in fact, cause cancer. A $25 million study this year confirmed the link, by testing rats exposed to cellphone radiation. "The effect was not high scores on Pokemon Go," Lee explained. "The effect was cancer, which is, like, worse than Pokemon Go." Another decades-old scientific study found that these ubiquitous devices can cause rare neuro-epithelial tumors and "functional genetic damage" to users. So did the wireless industry address these concerns? Nope. The industry buried the results and pressed on with development of 5G networks, coming soon, and described as having a potential "weapons grade" effect on public health. Lee then talks about the weedkiller company Monsanto which also worked hard to cover up their products' cancer-causing side effects. "By now you're seeing a trend," Lee said. "It seems like Monsanto has known for years that Roundup causes cancer. And yet they...
- Podcast: On the Objective – Walking Patiently With God – Bill Chapman & Chris Baucom – 12.15.2018
- ‘I know how to cut well’: Erdoğan reveals new parts from audio recording of Khashoggi murder quoting Saudi forensic expert
- President Trump Makes Unannounced Trip to Arlington Cemetery on Wreaths Across America Day (VIDEO)
- Western media silent on illegal detention of Russian journalist Kirill Vyshinsky, imprisoned without fair trial in Ukraine
- Getting scary – AI generated people