It's a Christmas classic probably being played in shops and radio stations all over the world. But a radio station in Cleveland, Ohio has decided to remove Baby It's Cold Outside from its playlist following complaints from listeners. Local media report that listeners said the song was inappropriate and at odds with the #MeToo movement. But a poll on the station's Facebook page showed a majority of respondents did not want the song banned.
- Bringing Compassion to Justice: How Would Our World Look if there Was More Compassion and Less Punishment?
- Spain Sees Surge In Migrant Crime “Because Of Political Cowardice”
- Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
- Google and Big Tech Are Already Implementing Their Chinese-Tested Blacklists on US Conservatives
- North Korean Sex Slaves Forced To Endure Rape, Exploitation And Forced Marriage In China