It's a Christmas classic probably being played in shops and radio stations all over the world. But a radio station in Cleveland, Ohio has decided to remove Baby It's Cold Outside from its playlist following complaints from listeners. Local media report that listeners said the song was inappropriate and at odds with the #MeToo movement. But a poll on the station's Facebook page showed a majority of respondents did not want the song banned.
- Dershowitz on General Flynn: I Said He Was Not Guilty, Should Fight This and Would Win on Number of Grounds (VIDEO)
- “Sellers Have Gotten Greedy”: Metro NY Leads Nationwide Trend Of Tumbling Housing Prices
- The Real Reason Western Media & CIA Turned Against Saudi’s MbS
- The best way to undermine the Bill of Rights
- Baltimore County Spends $147 Million On School Laptops; Four Years Later Test Scores Still Terrible