A team of lawyers has successfully petitioned the federal government, by presenting them with evidence indicating that explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers. In what can be described as a monumental step forward in the relentless pursuit of 9/11 truth, a United States Attorney has agreed to comply with federal law requiring submission to a Special Grand Jury of evidence that explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers. The Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry successfully submitted a petition to the federal government demanding that the U.S. Attorney present to a Special Grand Jury extensive evidence of yet-to-be-prosecuted federal crimes relating to the destruction of three World Trade Center Towers on 9/11 (WTC1, WTC2 and WTC7). After waiting months for the reply, the U.S. Attorney responded in a letter, noting that they will comply with the law.
- GATEWAY PUNDIT EXCLUSIVE: UK’s Spy Confession is a Lie and We Caught Them – Kavalec Notes Prove UK Was Spying on Trump Earlier Than Reported
- 16-Year-Old Conservative CJ Pearson DESTROYS Rapper Offset Over His ‘Slavory’ Tweet (VIDEO)
- Zero Hedge: CNN & MSNBC Rigged Polls for Joe Biden Against Bernie Sanders — We are Shocked, Shocked, by this Meddling in US “Democracy”
- At least 14 dead after flash floods in Bamako, Mali
- Worth a Look: Free Digital Maps Including Peters Projection