A video of Marcel de Graaff, member of the European Parliament (MEP) while discussing the UN's compact on migration and EU's intention to criminalize hate speech against migrants has been shared and criticized widely on social media. Shortly before an international congress is scheduled to take place in Marrakech, Morocco on 10 and 11 December, Graaff warned EU citizens that there countries are set in to sign a joint agreement on criminalising hate speech against migrants considering migration as a human right. In the video, Graaff says that EU countries are set in to sign this legal framework which obligates signing countries to build new legislation on hate speech definition to include criticizing migrants.
- Transparency: Trump Battles Pelosi and Schumer over Border Wall
- Rebellious Tories Force ‘No Confidence’ Vote; Pound Rallies As May Expected To Prevail
- Bomb threat at Facebook’s Silicon Valley campus, police sound ‘all clear’
- Trudeau government signs UN Global Compact On Migration, dealing a devastating blow to Canadian sovereignty
- Europe Struggles As The ECB Pretends To Know What They’re Doing