Joe DiGenova denounces the "pathetic state" of Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The former U.S. attorney called Mueller's handling an "embarrassment" and said there is "absolutely no evidence" in any of the cases he has brought. DiGenova told FOX News host Laura Ingraham: "He's charging people with lying so that he can say in his report I would have proved collusion but all these people lied and prevented me from doing it. This is the new narrative of Mueller. He's not of course mouthing it, but his actions prove conclusively that his new narrative is if these people hadn't lied to me, I would have been able to prove collusion. This is the new Russian collusion theme now. This is what he's going to do. That's going to be what the report is going to be about. "There is absolutely no evidence of that in any of the cases that he has brought. That is why he is now focusing on these side characters to accuse him of lying or...
- Secret war centers on SWIFT after George Bush Sr. is executed
- Michael Cohen’s Sentencing Memorandum Is A Roadmap For Indicting Trump
- 18 Top Comedians Who Can Never Host The Oscars Now
- Massachusetts Public School Continues To Allow Bullying, Harassment Of Jewish Students
- How John Taylor Gatto Helped Parents And Children Regain Our Freedom To Think