Joe DiGenova denounces the "pathetic state" of Robert Mueller's investigation into Russia interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The former U.S. attorney called Mueller's handling an "embarrassment" and said there is "absolutely no evidence" in any of the cases he has brought. DiGenova told FOX News host Laura Ingraham: "He's charging people with lying so that he can say in his report I would have proved collusion but all these people lied and prevented me from doing it. This is the new narrative of Mueller. He's not of course mouthing it, but his actions prove conclusively that his new narrative is if these people hadn't lied to me, I would have been able to prove collusion. This is the new Russian collusion theme now. This is what he's going to do. That's going to be what the report is going to be about. "There is absolutely no evidence of that in any of the cases that he has brought. That is why he is now focusing on these side characters to accuse him of lying or...
- Media Loves Book Insisting Boys Are The Problem With Boyhood
- Why It Doesn’t Matter Who Wins Democrats’ 2020 Primary
- Trans Activists Silence The Science So They Can Claim It’s On Their Side
- Superhero-Horror Hybrid ‘Brightburn’ Proves Less Can Be More
- Why The Democratic Establishment Won’t Stand Up To Their Party’s Anti-Semites