Former FBI Director James Comey said Sunday he plans to sit down with lawmakers this week behind closed doors, asking the court to withdraw his motion to halt their subpoena. GOP chairmen, who are about to lose power in the new Congress in January, have been trying to bring Mr. Comey to Capitol Hill to explain his decisions related to the 2016 election, particularly investigations into Hillary Clinton's use of her personal email and the probe into Russian activities during the campaign.
- India Redeployed Nuclear-Armed Subs During War Games Turned “Real Time” Crisis
- How The Fed Can Surprise Investors This Week
- Wow. Anti-Semite Linda Sarsour Is “Triggered” By Those Who Piled on Ilhan Omar for her Anti-Semitic Remarks
- Dimon: U.S. economy split, leaving poor behind
- Netherlands Eyewitnesses: Four men carried out Utrecht jihad massacre, screamed “ALLAHU AKBAR” in MULTIPLE ATTACKS