Former FBI Director James Comey said Sunday he plans to sit down with lawmakers this week behind closed doors, asking the court to withdraw his motion to halt their subpoena. GOP chairmen, who are about to lose power in the new Congress in January, have been trying to bring Mr. Comey to Capitol Hill to explain his decisions related to the 2016 election, particularly investigations into Hillary Clinton's use of her personal email and the probe into Russian activities during the campaign.
- Cow hugging: More people are turning to a variety of animals for mental health
- Meditation: Wisdom in the silence
- From vaccines to statins: Dr. David Brownstein replies to fake news in JAMA Cardiology
- Motor neurone disease researchers find link to microbes in gut
- Japan’s neighbors will closely observe PM Abe’s policy after election