Flames of bromance were stoked at the Argentina G20 summit, with President Trump boasting of a newfound friendship with Chinese presidentt Xi Jinping. To US intelligence agencies though, the friendship could be dangerous. "My meeting in Argentina with President Xi of China was an extraordinary one," Trump tweeted on Monday. "Relations with China have taken a BIG leap forward! Very good things will happen."Trump then called his relationship with Xi "very strong and personal," and described the dynamic duo as the only two people who can fix US-China relations, find a solution in North Korea, and (presumably) bring about world peace. Whereas both nations had been locked into a trade war for much of the year, Trump and Xi agreed over the weekend to suspend new tariffs and re-enter talks. In addition, the US said that China will buy a "very substantial" amount of US products to ease the trade imbalance, and will clamp down on the export of Fentanyl - the deadly synthetic opioid...
- BREAKING: LAURA LOOMER Storms Stage at Anti-Semitic Women’s March — Screams “Women’s March Hates Jews!” #FightBigotry (VIDEO)
- The Mother Of All Short Setups?
- It’s time to retoxify masculinity
- Intel Drop: Did We Just Catch “Buzzfeed” Trying to Bring Down Mueller?
- Russia’s gold continues to set records, increasing trade in Euro and Yuan