At this point it's hardly worth arguing that the Syrian conflict has entered endgame, as this fact seems pretty obvious at this point. Yet, even after exhausting all of its options the United States chose to double down on its Syrian intervention. This serves as a clear indication that America's Syria policy is in dire straits. For months now, Donald Trump would carry on voicing his typical Twitter threats against Damascus and its allies that are determined to put an end to massive terrorist groups operating inside war-ravaged Syria. Under this backdrop, it's hardly surprising that the Washington Post would cite an unnamed official in the Trump administration that revealed that the US tried to create quagmires for Moscow and Damascus until it would be able to grab what it has been after all along. To be more specific, this implies that the West will try to get its foot in the door of the ending conflict, ensuring that the Syrian government will not be able to secure its victory....
- SPLC president stepping down amid misconduct allegations
- Exclusive Audio: CAIR-LA Executive Director Announces Plans to Expand and Mobilize Muslim Community – Open 80 New Mosques in California
- Fake News for sale: Guardian and Open Philanthropy Project ink deal to pen stories
- No, Barr’s Summary Of The Mueller Report Does Not Support Trump’s Alleged Obstruction
- Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey: See you soon