Manhattan Institute's Michael Hendrix joins the Federalist Radio Hour to unpack some of the biggest wins and losses for state politics after the midterms.
- Evacuation fatigue: California authorities fear people will ignore warnings as wildfires become routine
- UPDATE: Since ELECTION DAY Democrats Snatch a Dozen US House Seats — And Now Suddenly Lead in 7 of 10 Undecided Races
- Expert finds huge error in global warming claim
- With all First World War veterans dead – the 11th of November has become a macabre event glorifying militarism
- NEO – Trump ‘Trade War’ hides military industrial agenda