Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the leading liberal-leaning member of the US Supreme Court, has been taken to hospital on Thursday morning. She fell in her office on the previous night. According to the Supreme Court's Public Information Office, the 85-year-old fractured three ribs on her left side during the fall. She is being treated at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, D.C. The incident, relating to the health of a member of the top court in America, may fuel fears among the blue political camp that the Trump administration would be able to appoint yet another conservative justice and potentially overturn previous decisions on issues like abortion.
- FLASHBACK: Liberal Hack Colbert Hurled Vulgar Slurs against President Trump Saying His Mouth Was Putin’s “Cock Holster” — Will He Now Apologize?
- Here Comes The Selling: CTAs, Dealer Gamma Flip Short Today
- Nunes: We need to see origin of investigation
- Gorka compares Mueller to mob boss
- Waters announces Mueller report: ‘not the end of anything’