President Petro Poroshenko lashed out at the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Moscow Patriarchate, telling it to "go home" in fiery comments, which the Church dismissed as "absurd" and unconstitutional. Concerns voiced by top Russian officials about the ongoing church row in Ukraine are proof that the institution should not be in the country at all, according to Poroshenko. "Is it normal when the Kremlin urgently gathers the Security Council, presided over by Putin, with the only issue on the table: How to protect the Russian Orthodox Church in Ukraine?" Poroshenko said on Tuesday. He added that "your church, your troops, your armaments" have no business in Ukraine, and urged them to "go home, back to Russia."
- Giuliani Can’t Say No One Colluded, Only That Trump Didn’t
- Euro-Gold Ratio Is A Canary In The Monetary Coalmine
- More TSA Workers Citing ‘Financial Hardship’ As Reason For Calling Out Of Work
- Morgan Stanley Tumbles Following Huge Revenue, FICC Miss
- Giuliani: ‘I Never Said There Was No Collusion’ – I Said Trump Didn’t Collude