President Petro Poroshenko lashed out at the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Moscow Patriarchate, telling it to "go home" in fiery comments, which the Church dismissed as "absurd" and unconstitutional. Concerns voiced by top Russian officials about the ongoing church row in Ukraine are proof that the institution should not be in the country at all, according to Poroshenko. "Is it normal when the Kremlin urgently gathers the Security Council, presided over by Putin, with the only issue on the table: How to protect the Russian Orthodox Church in Ukraine?" Poroshenko said on Tuesday. He added that "your church, your troops, your armaments" have no business in Ukraine, and urged them to "go home, back to Russia."
- ECB Exec Calls Bitcoin The “The Evil Spawn Of The Financial Crisis”
- National Defense Strategy Commission: US Could Lose Wars With Russia, China
- The UK’s “Knife Crime Epidemic” Is Proof Bans Don’t Ever Work
- Despite opioid epidemic intensifying, FDA approves painkiller 1,000X more powerful than morphine
- William Jennings Bryan’s Motto: ‘Do not Compromise with Plutocracy’