US President Donald Trump has quite intelligently accused former President Barack Obama of Ukraine having lost the Crimean peninsula. There may be gem hidden here, as we'll have to see. So what happened? During the press conference after the US elections, Donald Trump recalled the successful meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki this summer, adding that "many issues have been discussed - on Syria, security, Ukraine [...] about the fact that President Obama allowed a very large part of Ukraine to be taken by [Russia]. " The journalist pointed out that "it was President Putin who annexed Crimea." But Trump responded "That was President Obama's regime. That was during President Obama. Right? It was President Obama that allowed that to happen," he said.
- Top Mueller Officials Coordinated With Fusion GPS Spouse In 2016
- Left Opens War On All Religious Schools By Targeting Where Karen Pence Works
- How Do We Reconcile Gender Self-Identification With Protecting The Disabled?
- Gillette’s Toxic Masculinity Ad Accidentally Makes A Case For The Patriarchy
- Ellen DeGeneres’s ‘Relatable’ Is A Gentle But Necessary Counterpoint To ‘Nanette’