US President Donald Trump has quite intelligently accused former President Barack Obama of Ukraine having lost the Crimean peninsula. There may be gem hidden here, as we'll have to see. So what happened? During the press conference after the US elections, Donald Trump recalled the successful meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki this summer, adding that "many issues have been discussed - on Syria, security, Ukraine [...] about the fact that President Obama allowed a very large part of Ukraine to be taken by [Russia]. " The journalist pointed out that "it was President Putin who annexed Crimea." But Trump responded "That was President Obama's regime. That was during President Obama. Right? It was President Obama that allowed that to happen," he said.
- Sarah Sanders BLASTS Liberal Media, Demands Apology
- SPLC president stepping down amid misconduct allegations
- Exclusive Audio: CAIR-LA Executive Director Announces Plans to Expand and Mobilize Muslim Community – Open 80 New Mosques in California
- Fake News for sale: Guardian and Open Philanthropy Project ink deal to pen stories
- No, Barr’s Summary Of The Mueller Report Does Not Support Trump’s Alleged Obstruction