It was mid-autumn and apple growers were busy harvesting their produce in Kashmir when winter suddenly announced its arrival with an unusually early bout of snowfall on Saturday. A video of a young farmer weeping over his devastated orchard the following day has gone viral. In it, the man is seen desperately trying to salvage apples buried under the snow. Other apple growers in the Valley have similar stories to tell. The early winter has broken the backbone of the state's rural economy.
- Giuliani: ‘I Never Said There Was No Collusion’ – I Said Trump Didn’t Collude
- Top Mueller Officials Coordinated With Fusion GPS Spouse In 2016
- Left Opens War On All Religious Schools By Targeting Where Karen Pence Works
- How Do We Reconcile Gender Self-Identification With Protecting The Disabled?
- Gillette’s Toxic Masculinity Ad Accidentally Makes A Case For The Patriarchy