A single pensioner has launched a legal battle to change his age so he can go back to work and meet more women on Tinder. Emile Ratelband, 69, wants to be recognised as a 49-year-old because he feels 20 years younger, but his application was refused by his local authority. Comment: Obviously a human rights violation... He argues that if transgender people are legally allowed to change sex, he should be allowed to give himself a new birth date because doctors told him he has the body of a 45-year-old. Comment: Well, he's kind of right. The entrepreneur and self-help guru, from the Netherlands, is suing his local authority after they refused the amend his age on official documents. Mr Ratelband's case has now gone to a court in the city of Arnhmen in the eastern Dutch provice of Gelderland. He was born on March 11, 1949, but says he feels at least 20 years younger and wants to change his birth date to March 11, 1969.
- FLASHBACK: Liberal Hack Colbert Hurled Vulgar Slurs against President Trump Saying His Mouth Was Putin’s “Cock Holster” — Will He Now Apologize?
- Here Comes The Selling: CTAs, Dealer Gamma Flip Short Today
- Nunes: We need to see origin of investigation
- Gorka compares Mueller to mob boss
- Waters announces Mueller report: ‘not the end of anything’