Sixteen Canadian women have had human rights complaints filed against them by a male-to-female transgender individual for alleged "gender identity" discrimination after they refused to wax his male genitalia. John Carpay, a lawyer and the president of the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, is representing two of the women who are being targeted by the complainant, who is referred to only as "JY." In accordance with an order from the BC Human Rights Tribunal, the transgender individual must be kept anonymous. "In recent months, JY approached 16 Vancouver-area female estheticians who only serve women, requesting a 'Brazilian' bikini wax on his groin area," revealed Carpay on Tuesday. "In spite of the fact that JY is able to obtain a Manzilian in Vancouver, JY has filed 16 complaints against these women at the BC Human Rights Tribunal, claiming discrimination on the basis of 'gender identity.'" The female estheticians in question only serve women and do not offer so-called...
- Sarah Sanders BLASTS Liberal Media, Demands Apology
- SPLC president stepping down amid misconduct allegations
- Exclusive Audio: CAIR-LA Executive Director Announces Plans to Expand and Mobilize Muslim Community – Open 80 New Mosques in California
- Fake News for sale: Guardian and Open Philanthropy Project ink deal to pen stories
- No, Barr’s Summary Of The Mueller Report Does Not Support Trump’s Alleged Obstruction